LensTech produces superior quality, uses superior technology and equipment, and has the most dedicated staff in the Midwest. We are committed to high standards, training and constant improvement. We are a VSP and EyeMed contract lab. We have digital and convetional surfacing technology, a Crizal Center, sophisticated edging technology right here in Indianapolis. We work with direct frame manufacturers with Rx direct frame ordering, saving you costly freight charges.
We are a customer service company, involved in the optical lab business. Personal relationships are the backbone of our operation, just like they are in yours. So we treat everyone with good customer service, both internally and externally. We take it personally when we miss a deadline or spoil a lens on one of your jobs. And real people answer our phones.
LensTech customers have access to:
- On-site production of Freeform® progressive from Varilux, Shamir, Seiko, Kodak digital, and premium quality house brands.
- On-site Crizal™ anti-reflective coating center including Crizal Easy, Crizal Alize’, Crizal Avance’, our premium house brand Stainless Steel, and our value house coating LTAR.
- VSP contract lab
- EyeMed contract lab
- Exclusive Chemistrie Magnetic Click distributors
- Frame and lens packages.
- Superior customer service
- Vision Source, IDOC, PERC / IVA, and PRIMA Approved
- Innexus Website, Social Media, and Marketing
At LensTech, we strive to build a personal relationship with each and every one of our customers, and we’d love the chance to build one with you. Contact us today to start a conversation.
Commitment to Technology
We began processing digital lenses in 2009 and remain at the forefront of digital surfacing technology. LensTech is the only lab in central Indiana with this technology on site. Our prescriptions are accurate to 1/100th diopter. Our specialty capabilities and innovation with this technology surpass our competition. In addition to traditional 1/10th tooling in conventional surfacing and designs, we produce in house digital lenses and freeform progressives from Varilux, Shamir, Seiko, and Kodak featuring Schneider Optical Machines digital surfacing equipment. We also offer digital lenses at a conventional lens price point with our private label designs.